¥ 8,000,000 - 12,000,000
Marketing Strategy,Advertising,Marketing Collateral,Product Awareness,Partner Marketing,Search Engine Marketing,Digital Marketing,Thought Leadership,Marketing,Brand Management,Public Relations,Digital Campaign,Business Development,Lead Generation
Opportunity to flex your creative muscle and put real life solutions in place to make an instant impact . You'll utilize your innate curiosity and test your resilience focused on but not limited to:
- Planning and execution of Marketing strategy and plan, aligned with market unit goals and objectives
- Overall responsibility for building brand awareness, brand management and corporate identity locally.
- Lead generation- including virtual and onsite events (external/internal), campaigns, digital, social media etc
- Partner marketing- lead generation through and with Partners
- Management of local Business Development Representative(s)
- Proactive PR -Preparation and distribution of media releases and alerts to generate positive media coverage incl customer wins, thought leadership, leadership profiling etc
- Provide local Research and marketing intelligence to support Sales- including competitor and industry information
- Management of the CRM system- Lead management and list collation.
- Creation of locally relevant advertising campaigns and marketing collateral
- Execution of global marketing campaigns where relevant
- Managing website, digital marketing platforms and campaigns including social media and search engine marketing
- Tracking/analysis of Campaign results including post event analysis and reporting.
- Managing conferences and departmental events
- Contribution to Customer communication initiatives including surveys and newsletter
- Regional marketing- contribution to and management of any activities related to local office
- Management of the marketing budget
- Monthly and Quarterly Marketing reports
- Strong problem-solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure, meet deadlines and able to work independently.
- Skilled relationship builder with exceptional polish; team player with demonstrated ability to influence and partner with internal and external stakeholders
- Good presentation skills and ability and confidence to interact with internal/external customers.
- Ability to act with tact and discretion and a sense of humor. Must be responsible and able to handle complex situation.
- Business level or higher English and native level Japanese.