R&D Manager for Skin Care Projects
¥ 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
Cosmetics, skin care, manager, formulation, formulator
The R&D Manager for Skin Care Projects will:
- Manage an integral part of innovation in product designing & formulation through collaboration with Central R&D and/or external experts.
- Propose innovative initiative ideas/rhythm to make further growth of Japan/Asia business.
- Identify unique Asian consumer needs, and address the needs by delivering superior formulas in product performance and texture.
- Assess and redefine the initiative strategies for Asia & Japan by collaborating with central functions and bring our brand up to No.1 brand in Asia.
- Education : University graduate (Master in Science, i.e. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, and Pharmaceutical science are preferable).
- Experience: minimum 8 years in formulation of skin care products.
- Clear communication skills in both oral and written manners.
- Language: fluent Japanese and business level in English.
- PC Skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Communication skills.