Sales and Solutions Engineer
¥ 8,000,000 - 14,000,000
- Serve as technical subject matter expert for customers, and internal teams on all aspects of integration between Udemy Business and SaaS applications; e.g., via Web Single Sign-On, API and HRIS/LMS integrations, analytics, and reporting data streams.
- Create code samples, demos, articles and tutorials for a highly technical audience
- Experience of blogging, technical documentation, and developer outreach.
- Create/Manage open source projects in partnerships with your Solutions Engineer colleagues.
- Become a key contributor to Udemy’s community engagement for our UB customers.
- Implement and document solutions for integrating Udemy Business with SaaS applications.
- As needed, Support Partners with architecture and deployment of Udemy Business using Web Service APIs.
- Collaborate with the Solutions Engineering and Product teams to improve our integration services.
- 5-7 years in enterprise Sales Engineering or Solution Consulting experience in a SaaS organization.
- Technical experience with:
- Python (Django framework) java, modern JS frameworks (Angular, React)
- Experience working with microservices.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) architecture (e.g., AWS).
- Popular structured query languages (mysql, postgres, pl/sql).
- Solid understanding of authentication protocols (e.g., SAML 2.0, SCIM, OAuth/OpenID Connect), Web APIs, SMTP (e.g, SendGrid), DNS (e.g., CloudFlare) and experience debugging Web applications (e.g., Chrome DevTools).
- Hands-on experience architecting or deploying Single Sign-On (SSO) with SAML 2.0, OIDC, SCIM, Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth 2, across disparate identity solutions such as Okta, Azure/AD FS, PingOne/PingFederate, OneLogin.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English and a track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections in customer integrations; problem-solving is in your DNA.
- An understanding of core security concepts; e.g., SSL/TLS, encryption ciphers, and GDPR data privacy.
- An ability to learn quickly in a fast-growing and dynamic environment and are self-driven and, highly motivated
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent degree and experience.